SafeGTM: Creating a New Conversation
We at SafeG Alliance are asking seasoned activists to help us advance an approach we believe can unite those who oppose 5G worldwide. Here’s our approach:
- We believe people united by a common vision referred to by a common name possess a powerful tool.
- We believe SafeG can be the name for a vision that opposes harmful 5G wireless and seeks a safe alternative that respects our health, our privacy and our security and still takes advantage of evolving wired technologies that are far faster, more robust, and more secure than wireless.
- We believe that by announcing what we are FOR in addition to what we are against, we can change the public conversation in ways that will unite people worldwide and give us a common way to refer to a sane and safe alternative to 5G.
We ask you to join us in spreading the SafeG idea wherever you can.
Like you, we oppose 5G for a variety of reasons including the dramatic increase in harmful wireless radiation it would shower on everyone in areas served by 5G, whether they subscribe to the service or not.
The term SafeG is meant to provide a common framework for discussing a safe alternative to 5G with everyone including:
- Elected representatives such as city councilmembers, county commissioners, state/provincial legislators and members of Congress/Parliament
- Reporters and editors
- Zoning and planning boards
- Public utility commissions
- National/Federal agencies
- School boards and school officials
- Leaders of churches, synagogues, mosques and temples
So, What Exactly is SafeG?
SafeG is a safe, reliable alternative to the dangerous future which 5G would create. SafeG is not a single product or service, but a framework for an internet and telecommunications system that respects our health, our privacy, our security and our right to choose what is best for ourselves and our communities. Here is how we define SafeG:
SafeG means safe, fast, reliable, secure internet and telecommunications services brought into our homes and businesses by wired technology. It means technology that safeguards our health, privacy and security and that evolves over time with the goal of reducing exposure to harmful wireless radiation.
Spread the SafeG Idea
To help you spread the SafeG idea we’ve prepared a graphic you can put on your blog or website to show your support for SafeG. We’ve also prepared a flyer you can give to public officials, friends, colleagues, neighbors or anyone you’d like to share the SafeG idea with. The more people who join the chorus of SafeG supporters, the more likely we are to succeed at stopping 5G and creating a better, safer future. To see your choices, click here.
A Website for Newcomers
The SafeG site seeks to convey a narrative that will be accessible to someone new to the topic of 5G. We aim to explain the basics about the dangers of 5G while offering a safe alternative.
We believe seasoned activists will find the SafeG site a good place to refer those who are just opening their minds to the dangers of 5G and looking for a way to understand quickly the broad outlines of the issue. Naturally, we provide links to more detailed information for those who want to delve deeper.
Join Us and Stay Informed
Help us create a new conversation about the future of the internet and telecommunications. Consider joining our email list to stay informed about our expanding programs and activities. We also hope you will consider a donation to help us spread the SafeG message.
Top Photo Credit: Touam, Wikimedia Commons